Chop Suey Club is an omni-channel retailer as well as a production house constantly churning out unique content, events and collaborations. We want to work with the best and the brightest professionals who can resonate with our branding and message. Currently we are looking for:
- Fashion & Homeware Merchandisers (must be English-Chinese bi-lingual, experienced in fashion or homeware retail, proficient with Excel, good taste)
- E-commerce Manager (preferably English-Chinese bi-lingual with English copywriting abilities)
- Marketing Director (preferably English-Chinese bi-lingual, ability to produce and execute marketing plans including newsletter and social media)
- Event Coordinator (preferably English-Chinese bi-lingual, must be familiar with New York )
- Sales (in-store sales, must have retail experience, personable and responsible)
- Interns (internship available all year round with different capacity)
If you wish to join our team, please email your 1) resume & portfolio 2) a brief description about you and your goals 3) your availability to email@example.com. We will reach out to qualified candidates!
If you wish to make a pull, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 business days ahead of time. For longer pulling period (i.e. TV & film production), please provide more details.
TRADE & WHOLESALE PROGRAM
Make your business stand out by gifting unique and branded design products to clients, partners, and employees.
Chop Suey Club's Corporate Gifting program offers: