- Chop Suey Club provides FREE continental US shipping for purchases over $50, with the exception of oversized or bulk items.
- HOLIDAY SHIPPING NOTICE: The cut-off day for USPS Domestic US Christmas shipping is December 20th, it means the order has to be placed before December 20th if you want the gift to arrive before Christmas Day. Christmas Day delivery is only available for USPS Express Shipping at extra cost. For International customers, the cut-off day for Christmas shipping is December 18th, please be advised that the exact day may vary due to custom speed & etc..
- All orders will be processed within (2) business days upon payment approval.
- All domestic US orders are shipped via USPS, which normally takes 1 - 4 business days depending on your location. Other shipping options are available at extra cost.
- All international orders are shipped via DHL, which usually take about 2 - 5 days to Canada and Mexico, 5 - 8 days to the rest of the world depending on your location.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is shipped.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise during shipping.
- Orders will be shipped to customer’s shipping address at check out, so please make sure your shipping address is filled out correctly.
- Chop Suey Club accepts returns or exchanges on any undamaged, unused items within 14 days of delivery date, with the exception of lingerie and books. Lingerie and books are non-returnable and non-refundable. After 14 days all items can not be returned. Sale items are not returnable.
- Please send any return or exchange item to:
Chop Suey Club
81 Hester Street,
New York, NY 10002
- Returns or exchanges must include all original tags and accompanying packaging. Incomplete packaging will result in 5% - 10% fee.
- Cost of return shipping and any damage or loss incurred during the process are the responsibility of customers.
- Chop Suey Club will pay for any shipping charges if you are exchanging an item due to a faulty or incorrect order.
- No restocking fees will be charged.
- We will issue a full refund within 5 days upon receiving the product.
- Refunds will be processed in the form in which payment was received.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returned item that does not meet our return policies.
Yes, we regularly collaborate with stylists for shoots. Depending on the items, we demand 50% - 100% retail price as deposit.
For information please contact email@example.com
Yes. We are constantly on the look out for the newest badest design, if you’re a Chinese designer interested selling or exhibit at Chop Suey Club.
Email images and a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org
No. Though our primary focus is to promote Chinese designers, we are interested in all designs associated with contemporary Chinese culture.
Yes. Our brick-and-mortar store is located in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, the address is 81 Hester St, New York, NY 10002.