- Chop Suey Club provides FREE continental US shipping for purchases over $50, with the exception of oversized or bulk items.
- All orders will be processed within (2) business days upon payment approval, excluding holidays.
- All domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, which normally takes 1 - 5 business days depending on your address.
- All international orders are shipped via DHL, which usually take about 2 - 5 days to Canada and Mexico, 3 - 7 days to the rest of the world.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you after your order has been prepared.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise during shipping.
- Orders will be shipped to customer’s shipping address at check out, so please make sure your shipping address is filled out correctly.
- Chop Suey Club accepts returns or exchanges on any undamaged, unused items within 14 days of delivery date, with the exception of lingerie and books. Lingerie and books are non-returnable and non-refundable. After 14 days all items can not be returned. Sale items are not returnable.
- Please send any return or exchange item to:
Chop Suey Club
81 Hester Street,
New York, NY 10002
- Returns or exchanges must include all original tags and accompanying packaging. Incomplete packaging will result in 5% - 10% fee.
- Cost of return shipping and any damage or loss incurred during the process are the responsibility of customers.
- Chop Suey Club will pay for any shipping charges if you are exchanging an item due to a faulty or incorrect order.
- No restocking fees will be charged.
- We will issue a full refund within 5 days upon receiving the product.
- Refunds will be processed in the form in which payment was received.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returned item that does not meet our return policies.
Yes, we regularly collaborate with stylists for shoots. Depending on the items, we demand 50% - 100% retail price as deposit.
For information please contact email@example.com
Yes. We are constantly on the look out for the newest badest design, if you’re a Chinese designer interested selling or exhibit at Chop Suey Club.
Email images and a brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org
No. Though our primary focus is to promote Chinese designers, we are interested in all designs associated with contemporary Chinese culture.
Yes. Our brick-and-mortar store is located in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, the address is 81 Hester St, New York, NY 10002.