- Chop Suey Club provides FREE continental US shipping for purchases over $50, with the exception of oversized or bulk items.
- All orders will be processed within (2) business days upon payment approval, excluding holidays.
- All domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, which normally takes 1 - 5 business days depending on your address.
- All international orders are shipped via DHL, which usually take about 2 - 5 days to Canada and Mexico, 3 - 7 days to the rest of the world.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you after your order has been prepared.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise during shipping.
- Orders will be shipped to customer’s shipping address at check out, so please make sure your shipping address is filled out correctly.
Return & Exchange
- Chop Suey Club accepts returns or exchanges on any undamaged, unused items within 14 days of delivery date, with the exception of lingerie and books. Lingerie and books are non-returnable and non-refundable. After 14 days all items can not be returned. Sale items are not returnable.
- Please send any return or exchange item to:
- Returns or exchanges must include all original tags and accompanying packaging. Incomplete packaging will result in 5% - 10% fee.
- Cost of return shipping and any damage or loss incurred during the process are the responsibility of customers.
- Chop Suey Club will pay for any shipping charges if you are exchanging an item due to a faulty or incorrect order.
- No restocking fees will be charged.
- We will issue a full refund within 5 days upon receiving the product.
- Refunds will be processed in the form in which payment was received.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returned item that does not meet our return policies.
Can I borrow some products for production?
Yes, we regularly collaborate with stylists for shoots. Depending on the items, we demand 50% - 100% retail price as deposit.
For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Chop Suey Club accept product submissions?
Yes. We are constantly on the look out for the newest badest design, if you’re a Chinese designer interested selling or exhibit at Chop Suey Club.
Email images and a brief description to email@example.com
Is Chop Suey Club limited to Chinese designers?
No. Though our primary focus is to promote Chinese designers, we are interested in all designs associated with contemporary Chinese culture.
Does Chop Suey Club have a physical store?
Yes. Our brick-and-mortar store is located in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, the address is 81 Hester St, New York, NY 10002.
Didn’t answer your questions?
Shoot your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org