EVENT TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF TICKET(S) AND MERCHANDISE ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("AGREEMENT"). BY PURCHASING THE TICKET, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT, AGREE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT ELECTRONICALLY, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH HAS THE SAME LEGAL EFFECT AS A SIGNED, PRINTED DOCUMENT.
- This Agreement is between you ("Purchaser") and CHOP SUEY CLUB, LLC. d/b/a CHOPSUEYCLUB.COM (“CSC”), which exclusively governs: (i) your purchase through this website ("Order") of Ticket(s) and/or Merchandise; and (ii) terms of Ticket usage.
- All prices, fees, availability, and event times are subject to change without notice. CSC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or refuse any Order for any reason.
- All sales are FINAL. There will be no refunds or exchanges for any lost, stolen, or destroyed Ticket or Merchandise. All service charges and handling fees are also non-refundable.
- Rain Policy and Cancelled Events: All Tickets for cancelled events and outdoor events are REFUNDABLE, even in cases of inclement weather, unless the venue is officially closed due to public safety reasons. It is Purchaser's responsibility to check with the facility/venue box office or event/show producer for possible exchange.
- CSC may limit the number of Tickets and/or Merchandise available to Purchaser. By entering into this Agreement, you are representing that you are not a bulk purchaser or whole seller and that the Ticket will not be resold or otherwise transferred in violation of applicable laws and regulations. It is solely Purchaser's responsibility to comply with applicable laws that relate to the resale or transfer of the Ticket.
- All patrons regardless of age must have a Ticket. There will be one person admitted to the event per Ticket. If there are multiple Tickets with the same identification code, only the first person to arrive at the event with a Ticket will be admitted.
- The Ticket is a license which may be revoked for any reason and admission refused upon refunding to you the full purchase price. By your use of the Ticket, you consent to the use of your image or likeness incidental to any live or recorded video display or other transmission or reproduction of the event. You also agree to adhere to any additional house rules or regulations that apply. Violation of house rules or regulations can result in removal from the event and revocation of the Ticket without the refund of any portion of the Ticket price.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE TICKET AND MERCHANDISE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND CSC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF THE TICKET AND/OR MERCHANDISE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK; AND YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT TO WHICH THE TICKET ADMITS YOU. CSC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PURCHASE AND/OR USE OF THE TICKET OR MERCHANDISE. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD CSC, ITS AGENTS, MANAGEMENT, AND EMPLOYEES, AND PERFORMERS, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, SUITS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR PURCHASE AND/OR USE OF TICKET OR MERCHANDISE.
- Each party represents and warrants that: (i) such party has full right and authority to enter into this Agreement; (ii) this Agreement constitutes a legal, valid, and binding obligation of such party; and (iii) this Agreement shall have the same legal effect and force as a written and signed document.
- No waiver of any breach or series of breaches or defaults and no failure to exercise any right hereunder shall not be considered a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other term or condition hereof.
- All provisions of this Agreement shall be severable. The invalidity of any provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In the event of the invalidity of any provisions, this Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced as if such provisions were not contained herein.
- This Agreement and any dispute hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and any action concerning or arising from this Agreement shall be brought in the State of New York.
- This Agreement may be amended from time to time. The current version of this Agreement can be found at: https://www.chopsueyclub.com/pages/event-ticketing-terms-conditions.
CHOP SUEY CLUB, LLC., 81 Hester Street, New York, NY USA.