In Chinese mythology, Nuwa is the guardian of Heaven and Earth, who hand-crafted humans from clay. To save mankind, she had to repair the pillars of heaven and forge 36501 pieces of mystic stones to patch up the sky. The "Aroma Aureole Cold Air Diffuser” is inspired by this ancient fable. Using essential oil extracted from plants, the marble "pillar" diffuser disperses aroma that flows between heaven and earth.
- 10 x 19.5 cm (H)/ 3.9" x 7.68" inches
- Glass, Brass-plated steel, Marble, Wood, Electric motor, and accessories
- Add a few drops of essential oil into the glass sphere and put the glass lid on.
- Suitable for the entryway, living room, bedroom, study room, office space, and other small to medium size room types (65 to 100 square feet)
- Recommend cleaning once a week
- One year warranty﹝The warranty period and the circumstances are subjected to the terms and conditions on the warranty card provided on the date of the purchase﹞
- Essential oil in the image is not included
Designer: Since 2007, Hong Kong-based brand JIA INC has been creating a new direction in the modern homeware market.
Shipping & In-store Pickup
In-store pick up:
- In-store pick-up is available everyday from 12 pm - 6 pm at 41 Orchard Street, New York.
- You can choose this option at the check-out section. After placing the order, you will receive an automated email when your order is ready for pick-up, usually within 24hrs.
Domestic US Shipping:
- We provide free domestic US shipping for orders over $100 (2-10 business days).
- Express Shipping (1-2 business days) is also available at checkout for an additional cost.
- All orders will be processed within (2) business days upon payment approval. Orders placed after 4 pm will be processed the next day.
- International shipping is available for all destinations via APC, Aramex, Asendia, Flat Export Rate, Global Post, SFExpress, SkyPostal, USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Best carrier options will be given at check out according to your package weights, dimensions, and typical item cost.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions in destination countries and with customs clearance, expect delays in customs processing and delivery times. Tracking will be updated with the most current information as it is available.
Replacement & Return
Initiate Replacement or Return via this PORTAL (beta). If you wish to exchange an item, please follow the return process.
Items NOT eligible for return or refund:
- Items received or picked up after 14 days of purchase. Lingerie, socks, masks, art and books
- SALE items, unless you purchase Seel Return Assurance. You can purchase Seel Return Assurance at checkout if you want the option to return and receive a refund. If you choose to not purchase Seel Return Assurance, the sale is final. You can learn more about Seel Return Assurance here.
If you purchase Seel Return Assurance for eligible items in your order, please use the Seel Return Portal to return your eligible items.
For Defective or Incorrect Items
Initiate Replacement or Return via this PORTAL (beta) within 3 days upon delivery. Once we approve your request we will waive all shipping fees occur.
To Receive a Refund
- Submit a refund request, wait for approval, send the item back. If you choose to use carriers of your choice, please send us the tracking number at email@example.com
- The customer is responsible for return shipping charges unless the item is defective or incorrect. We are not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen package during shipping. Please contact the carrier if any of the above situations occurs.
- Return packages must include all original tags and accompanying packaging. Incomplete packaging will result in 5% - 10% fee.
- No restocking fees will be charged.
- We will issue a refund within 5 days of receiving and verifying the package.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returned item that does not meet our return policies.