A lego collection straight out of a classic 80's Hong Kong jiangshi movie. Clever detailing captures the exciting and lighthearted spirit of Hong Kong horror, allowing these legos to be enjoyed by children and nostalgic fans alike. Details include intricate Qing dynasty costume, talisman to tame the undead, detachable weaponry and hats.
- Jiangshi Zombie: 1.75" x 0.6" inches /4.5 x 1.5 cm
- Taoist Priest: 1.75" x 0.6" in /4.5 x 1.5 cm
- Coffin: 2.5" x 1.5" inches /6.35 cm x 3.8 cm
- ABS Plastic
- Assembly instruction can be found on box.
- Clean LEGO® parts by hand using water no hotter than 104°F / 40°C and a soft cloth or sponge. Higher temperatures may affect the quality of the parts. You can add a mild detergent to the water. Do not use a washing machine or dishwasher.
- Keep away from fire
DESIGNER: Lego® MOCs (My Own Creation) are built by LEGO® fans and are not official LEGO® designed sets.
Shipping & In-store Pickup
In-store pick up:
- In-store pick-up is available everyday from 12 pm - 6 pm at 41 Orchard Street, New York.
- You can choose this option at the check-out section. After placing the order, you will receive an automated email when your order is ready for pick-up, usually within 24hrs.
Domestic US Shipping:
- We provide free domestic US shipping for orders over $100 (2-10 business days).
- Express Shipping (1-2 business days) is also available at checkout for an additional cost.
- All orders will be processed within (2) business days upon payment approval. Orders placed after 4 pm will be processed the next day.
- International shipping is available for all destinations via APC, Aramex, Asendia, Flat Export Rate, Global Post, SFExpress, SkyPostal, USPS, FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Best carrier options will be given at check out according to your package weights, dimensions, and typical item cost.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions in destination countries and with customs clearance, expect delays in customs processing and delivery times. Tracking will be updated with the most current information as it is available.
Replacement & Return
Initiate Replacement or Return via this PORTAL (beta). If you wish to exchange an item, please follow the return process.
Items NOT eligible for return or refund:
- Items received or picked up after 14 days of purchase. Lingerie, socks, masks, art and books
- SALE items, unless you purchase Seel Return Assurance. You can purchase Seel Return Assurance at checkout if you want the option to return and receive a refund. If you choose to not purchase Seel Return Assurance, the sale is final. You can learn more about Seel Return Assurance here.
If you purchase Seel Return Assurance for eligible items in your order, please use the Seel Return Portal to return your eligible items.
For Defective or Incorrect Items
Initiate Replacement or Return via this PORTAL (beta) within 3 days upon delivery. Once we approve your request we will waive all shipping fees occur.
To Receive a Refund
- Submit a refund request, wait for approval, send the item back. If you choose to use carriers of your choice, please send us the tracking number at email@example.com
- The customer is responsible for return shipping charges unless the item is defective or incorrect. We are not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen package during shipping. Please contact the carrier if any of the above situations occurs.
- Return packages must include all original tags and accompanying packaging. Incomplete packaging will result in 5% - 10% fee.
- No restocking fees will be charged.
- We will issue a refund within 5 days of receiving and verifying the package.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returned item that does not meet our return policies.